North Ferriby Playing
Field is located off Church Road, on Grange Lane, alongside
the Anne Turner Allotments.
It is managed by the North Ferriby Playing Field Trust,
a registered charity (no. 523280), which was established
in 1928 and the Trustees of which are the members of the
Parish Council. Its Management Committee consists of representatives
of the Parish Council and organisations which use the field.
The Management Committee meets monthly, in the second week
of the month.
The playing field comprises a cricket pitch, two junior
football pitches, three tarmac tennis courts, and a bowling
green, together with a pavilion with changing rooms and
showers and a separate bowls pavilion. In addition there
is a well-equipped children’s play area and a skate
park, also a car park.
North Ferriby United Football Club leases an area of land
belonging to the Trust to the south of the main playing